Take a look at the top articles lawyers have been talking about this week!
From law firm marketing to money management, we have the best advice to help you run a successful practice. See what interests you!
1. Data is the Key to Successful Law Firm Content Marketing [Infographic]
Deciding what you need to measure in legal marketing can be difficult, but your content will not perform well if you fail to collect the correct data. This infographic highlights 29 Essential Content Marketing Metrics you can use to improve your content marketing efforts and increase your ROI.
2. Coworking Space for Lawyers: The Ideal Environment for Referrals
Referrals are vital for building a full client pipeline and maintaining a steadier income stream. Coworking space brings lawyers together who might otherwise never have had the chance to network. This article discusses attorney professional relationships from a B2B perspective and how coworking space for lawyers helps facilitate them.
3. How to Create Social Posts that Reach Prospective Clients [Infographic]
Did you know that 35% of lawyers have received new clients from using social media to market their firms? A successful a social media strategy directly benefits lawyers; however, many lawyers dive into social media marketing headfirst without being completely prepared. This article will help you start planning effective social media campaigns that will reach prospective clients.
4. How 3 Small Firm Lawyers Use Hootsuite to Manage Social Media Posts
Solo and small firms attorneys who embrace social media reach a more diverse market and increase their earning potential. As a solo or small firm lawyer, you are your brand. In a market compelled by the need to be socially connected, it damages your personal brand if you don’t have a social presence. This article explains how three solo and small firm lawyers have used the social media management app, Hootsuite, to give their online marketing a boost.
5. Money Management: 8 Tips to Benefit Your Solo Law Firm’s Bottom Line
Starting your solo firm is a nerve racking process. Your financial status is never far from your thoughts. Finances often spawn worrying questions that can keep a solo attorney up at night. This article offers money management tips that will help you avoid being surprised when you look at your bank account balance.
6. 5 Ways Virtual Office Space Gives Solos a Professional Edge
Opening a solo practice can be a shock to your wallet. A virtual office makes it more attainable from a cost perspective. It can also provide you with opportunities to make important connections with your peers. This article explains why a virtual office might be the most ideal and affordable option that will help grow your law firm.
7. Why I Rarely Worry About Money as a Solo Attorney
Solo attorneys who constantly worry about their financial status are sabotaging the growth of their firm. Excessive stress can lead to lack of sleep and severely affect your work performance. This article explains how you can start letting go of your worries about money and turn your focus towards making your business thrive.
8. Are You Missing Out on a Huge Opportunity by Not Hiring an SEO Agency?
It’s entirely possible for an attorney to learn the basics about SEO, and even do well with certain tactics, like mastering Local SEO. But solos may be missing out on a huge market opportunity by not hiring a SEO agency. This article offers the inside scoop on SEO agencies, and the benefits of hiring one.
9. Law Firm Cybersecurity: How Small Firms Can Protect Their Information
According to recent studies, 80% of law firms have been hacked, and the other 20% are either lying or don’t know about it. With the rising number of cyber attacks, small firms must take reasonable precautions to protect their data. This article offers simple tips you can use to protect your information so you don’t put your clients or your business at risk.
10. 4 Economic Essentials Every Solo Lawyer Must Know
Establishing a solo law practice requires paying attention to certain economic realities, so you can manage costs and revenues and operate profitably. This article explains the important numbers solo lawyers must continuously review, and ways to use them to make your law firm more profitable.