Law Firm Suites takes a look back at 2014 and takes note of Joleena Louis’ most popular “Things I Wish I Knew” blog posts.
1. Should Attorneys Charge a Consultation Fee? | August 27, 2014
Joleena Louis approaches the much debated topic of consultation fees among solo attorneys and shares her views on it.
2. Six Months of Solo Practice: Tips For Success | May 27, 2014
Joleena Louis lets you in on secrets and strategies to create a culture of success in a solo law practice.
3. Confronting The Legal Bully | September 10, 2014
Solo attorney, Joleena Louis tackles the topic of bullying and shines a light on its presence in the legal arena.
4. Things I Wish I Knew Before I Chose to Become a Solo Attorney | March 5, 2014
Joleena Louis provides unprecedented insight into what you can expect if you choose the path of solo law practice. She answers the questions that you didn’t know to ask.
5. Technology That Saves My Solo Practice Time And Money | October 1, 2014
Joleena Louis shares some of the technology she uses to make her practice more efficient.
Joleena Louis is a matrimonial and family law attorney at Joleena Louis Law, a ﬁrm she founded after leaving a boutique matrimonial ﬁrm in Brooklyn. Joleena is a client in Law Firm Suites’ start-up program in Downtown, New York. Her weekly blog series Things I Wish I Knew… explores her thought process and experiences in her transition from small law ﬁrm employee to successful solo practice entrepreneur.