Here it is! The top Law Firm Suites blog articles our readers are talking about!
Need help running a solo law practice? Our top performing blog articles can help!
1. The Biggest Mistake Lawyers Make with Facebook Ads
Lawyers are not typically naturals at marketing. Often, they tend to throw money at lead generation rather than thinking through the most efficient strategies. But posting ads up on social media without a plan can feel like you’re throwing money away. Use the examples in this article to create completing facebook ads for your practice that get results.
2. Skeptical About the Benefits of Shared Law Office Space? These 3 Lawyers Were Too
Recent studies show that professionals who share office space with their peers earn more money, find more meaning in their work and have greater job control. Yet, we’re still surprised when we meet lawyers who are skeptical about the impact a shared office space can have on law firm profits. Follow the stories of three lawyers who were among the most skeptical about the benefits of shared office space.
3. 5 Things Attorneys Must Consider Before Renting Shared Office Space
Moving a law office always results in lost billable time. But for many attorneys, your practice will likely to change a lot in five years. Finding an office space that has that perfect mix of flexibility and stability can be difficult. Use the tips and advice in this article to make sure your practice is prepared for its next office move.
4. How are Lawyers Using Social Media? [Infographic]
Over the past decade, social media has become ubiquitous with our everyday lives. Lawyers, like many other professionals, were initially unsure about the benefits of using social media. But as time has progressed, this skeptical attitude has somewhat faded. Follow this infographic to see how other successful lawyers are using social media, and improve your firm’s marketing strategy.
5. Why Online Legal Marketing Isn’t Enough in a B2B Law Practice
The buying process for B2B clients has changed, and law firms that rely solely on offline marketing tactics, or online marketing, do so at their own peril. This article explains that having a defined strategy to market to prospective clients both online and off will ensure that you are engaging them as frequently and efficiently as possible.
6. Is Your Law Firm Protected From a Catastrophic Cyber Attack?
You might think that hackers only target large law firms; unfortunately, that isn’t the case. According to recent studies, 80% of law firms have been hacked, and the other 20% are either lying or don’t know about it! This article provides important information about cybersecurity, and how your firm can be better protected from a crippling cyber attack.
7. How to Start a Marketing Campaign for your Solo Law Firm [Infographic]
As a solo or small firm lawyer, the extra task of marketing your practice and keeping a stream of clients flowing falls on you. But getting started is arguably the most difficult step in any marketing campaign. This infographic will show you simple ways start a successful marketing campaign for your solo or small law firm.
8. Freelancers are an Affordable Way For Solos to Get More Done
There will come a point when your solo practice will become so busy that you can’t handle all the tasks alone. But working with freelance lawyers can be a be tricky. Figuring out how to create a successful and profitable relationship with a freelance lawyer will take time and hard work from both sides. To help, here are one solo lawyer’s experiences with the benefits and drawbacks that come with freelance lawyers.
9. 7 Horrendous Body Language Mistakes that Make Clients Distrust You
Behavioral scientists, psychologists, and interrogators the world over study body language as a secondary, and sometimes even more revealing, means of communication. The same principles those experts use apply to lawyers as well! Use this article to learn about specific body language mistakes that will damage the relationship you have with your clients.
10. Why Money Alone Wasn’t Enough To Achieve Success as a Solo
As a solo, there are going to be many slow months, especially in the early stages of your practice. So it’s likely that money alone will not be enough motivation to see those rough times through. This article explains why the happiest and most successful solos are motivated by their clients, their passion for their practice area and their challenging cases.