Law Firm Suites proudly presents the blog posts that most interested our readers in 2014.
1. Virtual Office NYC Attorney: My Solo Practice Ended My Marriage | September 26, 2014
Vivian Sobers shares how the success of her solo practice contributed to the failure of her marriage.
2. 7 Lessons Solo Lawyers Can Learn from Joan Rivers | September 8, 2014
Love her or hate her, read the 7 lessons solo lawyers can learn from comedienne Joan Rivers.
3. Should Attorneys Charge a Consultation Fee? | August 27, 2014
Joleena Louis approaches the much debated topic of consultation fees among solo attorneys and shares her views on it.
4. Six Months of Solo Practice: Tips For Success | May 27, 2014
Joleena Louis lets you in on secrets and strategies to create a culture of success in a solo law practice.
5. The Ethics of Using Online “Customer Reviews” in Attorney Marketing | January 7, 2014
Stuart Reich, business immigration attorney, looks into the Professional Conduct Rules and navigates the ethics of leaving a “customer review” or “endorsement” on websites such as LinkedIn and Avvo.
6. Law Prof: Law Students Need to Hear about the Dark Side of Being a Lawyer | October 13, 2014
Given the high rate of depression and suicide among lawyers, Charlotte School of Law professor advocates for better dialogue during law school about the dark side of being a lawyer.
7. 4 Steps For New Solos To Get Clients, One Of Our Favorite Blogs From Virtual Office Lawyer, Vivian Sobers | August 29, 2014
Vivian Sobers shares the 4-step process she used to go from zero clients to getting high profile cases in less than a year.
8. Should I Stay a Solo Attorney? Virtual Office NYC Attorney, Vivian Sobers Gets an Offer She Didn’t See Coming | July 18, 2014
Vivian Sobers talks about how her solo practice keeps bringing her the most unexpected surprises.
9. Confronting The Legal Bully | September 10, 2014
Joleena Louis tackles the topic of bullying and shines a light on its presence in the legal arena.
10. 9 Reasons Why Solo Lawyers Should Be Blogging | November 3, 2014
23 prominent legal bloggers explain the 9 most important reasons why solo lawyers should be blogging.