Follow these five quick pieces of advice to help ensure your firm’s sensitive data is safe from cyber attacks.
Protecting your both your firm’s and your client’s data is a challenge every law firm must face.
Law firms, regardless of size, need to take action towards cybersecurity. According to tech consultant Adriana Linares, 80% of law firms have been hacked, and the other 20% are either lying or don’t know about it.
With growing threats to cybersecurity, it’s imperative for law firms to do everything possible to protect themselves from a potential hack. Law firms that fail to properly safeguard client information could face malpractice claims and suffer disciplinary action for not meeting ethical standards of care.
To help your firm improve data security and prevent risks, the legal experts at Law In Order have created an infographic containing five simple steps you can take to immediately improve your firm’s cybersecurity. Follow along and discover quick and simple ways you can better protect both your firm’s and your client’s secure information.