Running a solo or small law firm can leave you feeling buried under a never ending mountain of work.
While you could certainly use the help, maybe your budget doesn't allow you to hire a full-time staff member. Or you have had a bad experience with a freelance lawyer in the past.
To help, Lisa Solomon is speaking at our upcoming lunch and learn event about how you can have a successful freelance lawyer experience. Discover how a positive relationship with a freelance lawyer will help you to increase profits, decrease stress and get your life back.
The event is free and space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
- Benefits of outsourcing work to a freelance lawyer
- How to find a freelance lawyer to work with
- What a good freelance lawyer should bring to the table
- Tips for working with freelance lawyers
- Ethics issues in the outsourcing relationship